i'm interested to know what you think!

thanks!

#2 Zickar

Zickar

MoGraph Superstar

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:18 PM

First thing is first , I Love it ... You have some very cool , clean and generally non-generic work ... Its short , well edited and keeps you interested all the time but with few more tweaks you can really have something even better and better . To start off I generally approve of detailing one's role and involvement in some projects , some of the bigger players in the industry add a simple white text on black background at the bottom of the reel explaining their role in every project with some details . You might be a great compositor and you don't want people to hire you based on your 3D Skills or viceversa .

Some of the segments look to be time remapped they might not though but either way the logo animations in particular look to be messed with , they are good and all but don't mess with the timing , Once again , great reel , Good work (I'd drop the ribbons part with the statistics , Its been done to death) , Could have used some info in the intro like "Animator" "Compositor" etc etc ...and maybe a phone number or email and website at the end .. Other than that the content is really solid

Blog : www.motionzickness.wordpress.com

#3 anthonyc

anthonyc

MoGraph Demi-god

• Members
  • 596 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:48 PM

Thanks! I really appreciate it! i'm working on getting my site together and will def impliment the involvement of what I did for each......and I contimplated cutting the ribbon scene too. thanks again for the kind words!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users