Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Aestheticom

I didn't need to be such an a-hole in my last post. I'm just sick of people like you coming into forums like this to take advantage of peoples enthusiasm. Fronting like you are giving people the big break they need, when in fact all your doing is contributing to the decay of our industries ethics.

.....which leads me to finally post here.

in a new, but associated thread.... http://mograph.net/board/index.php?showtopic=10361

hmm....this thread seems to have died down a little. Allow me to rekindle the flames:

HEY SHONE237, BILL TOLD ME YOU EAT DOGGY DOO. IZ THAT TROO DOOD????

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Edited by biggieboy

lol, ok other than the thinly veiled threat that covers the "offer" to pay back what is owed, i have to say, the navigation of the website is very annoying with blank buttons that show functionality in a different spot???

What was the logic behind that? Its like putting the labels for the buttons in the elevator outside of the building...

also the annoying hissing sound needs to go, after looking at one video accompanied by weird static - i had to put down my magnifying glass and close the page...

Which brings me to another point, the preview resolution seems to be aimed squarely at 800x600 users with 15inch monitors...

i highly recommend a better layout, If you are interested I can take a look at it, although i charge a bit more then 30 per day lol.

:)

Edited by stooch

I think that site is 5 or 6 years old. as for the montage the bulk of the work on there was done by people who havn't worked there for nearly as long. and it was probably edited by an intern for 30$ a day. and yeah the static sound is pretty damn annoying. but I think it actually reflects one of the best features of the aestheticom office. seeing as how the electrical in the empire state builing is extremely old billy just couldn't figure out why all the outlets had 2 slots & all the plugs had three prongs. so he just ripped the ground off all the plugs. So since they are at the top of a huge radio tower and have no grounds on anything you can't take 3 steps without getting a wicked "static" shock! aaaahhh the memories...

seeing as how the electrical in the empire state builing is extremely old billy just couldn't figure out why all the outlets had 2 slots & all the plugs had three prongs. so he just ripped the ground off all the plugs. So since they are at the top of a huge radio tower and have no grounds on anything you can't take 3 steps without getting a wicked "static" shock! aaaahhh the memories...

HAHAHAHAH brilliant!

please stop making jokes about "$30 a day".

it was very clearly stated by shone237 that he made an error in his initial post and that the correct day rate is $15. please make a note of it.

you can't take 3 steps without getting a wicked "static" shock! aaaahhh the memories...

Yes, and as i remember, all the desks were made out of alumnium, i really love static discharge EVERY TIME I TOUCH MY DESK!!!

please stop making jokes about "$30 a day".

it was very clearly stated by shone237 that he made an error in his initial post and that the correct day rate is $15. please make a note of it.

sooory Jaan.