Sign in to follow this  
jetle25

Wii vs PS3

so now that it's been a few months since the PS3 has been out, does anyone here have one? any hands on opinions or recommendations between it and the Xbox 360?

i saw the Xbox 360 next to the PS3 in best buy this weekend, and it really tempted me to get one of them... i couldn't see a difference in graphics quality but for me the biggest selling point for the PS3 is the backwards compatibility w/ PS2 games (I'm sure you could find used ones cheap) and Blu-ray for HD movies. Then again from what people are saying the 360 has great online capabilities and obviously a lot more games out there at the moment.

i'm all about the wii. I played it while I was in NY and seriously it was more like a work out than playing a video game . my arms hurt after 6 rounds of boxing. 600$ for a video game system, sorry thats just a bit ridiculous.

I just got a wii yesterday after playing my brother-in-laws since Christmas. I love the game play, but am on the look out for a great game to get. The wii sports that comes with it is great, but can get pretty tired after a couple hours.

i'm not so sure about backwards compatibility anymore. i tried playing halo 2 (online) after gears of war and it feels so lame now.

I was vewy dissapointed with GOW. Online play was very limited in regards to game types etc. I would pick halo 2 to play over that game any day of the week.

I was vewy dissapointed with GOW. Online play was very limited in regards to game types etc. I would pick halo 2 to play over that game any day of the week.

Agreed, GOW is the most over-rated game in history. Campaign takes about 5 hours and multiplayer has hardly any options, and the maps are all symmetrical. I'd play Halo 2 (even halo 1) any day over GOW. Hell, I'd play Barbie's Fitness Workout for NES before I'd play GOW again :D

Agreed, GOW is the most over-rated game in history. Campaign takes about 5 hours and multiplayer has hardly any options, and the maps are all symmetrical. I'd play Halo 2 (even halo 1) any day over GOW. Hell, I'd play Barbie's Fitness Workout for NES before I'd play GOW again :D

you.got.served.jpg

nonsense, you are just mad you the game sucks at it.

...boi

3520707_main.jpg