Sign in to follow this  
SermonOfMockery

article on deer heads in this month's ID magazine

it's the issue with a red rocket on the cover and a bunch of articles about belgium

the article says that apparently there is some hot new trend toward using deer heads in graphic design... who knew? always cool to have ID there to keep us on top of emerging new trends.

it's the issue with a red rocket on the cover and a bunch of articles about belgium

the article says that apparently there is some hot new trend toward using deer heads in graphic design... who knew? always cool to have ID there to keep us on top of emerging new trends.

*yuck* How revulsive.

Mylenium

I never got the deer head thing. Probably because in my town every redneck has a sticker of them on their massive 4x4s. Think the next trend is going to be fishing lures on hats and plastic set of blue balls on trailer hitches....I love the south. :H

Edited by los

I never got the deer head thing. Probably because in my town every redneck has a sticker of them on their massive 4x4s. Think the next trend is going to be fishing lures on hats and plastic set of blue balls on trailer hitches....I love the south. :H

sadly, they're pretty prominent up north as well. :rolleyes: