Sign in to follow this  
yamirb

Coolest Avtars!!

no.4´s & Ratbaggy´s kick ass !

whats the name of the guy in no.4´s avatar ? isn´t he a german comedian ?

I WISH I KNEW! ive heard it was for a nintendo ad? ive done a bit of searching, well actually alot and cant find out who it is or where its from, i cant even remember where i got it from originally :blink:

I WISH I KNEW! ive heard it was for a nintendo ad? ive done a bit of searching, well actually alot and cant find out who it is or where its from, i cant even remember where i got it from originally :blink:

The guy in your avatar is named Takashi Okamura. He's a hilarious japanese comedian thats a megastar out there.

It is a nintendo commercial, but I couldn't seem to find it on youtube. :(

Takashi Okamura

oh no! please tell me that's CG! That's horrible man!

EDIT: I consider the dog-jumping thing to be along the lines of someone getting a football to the nuts, but I guess if you aren't already in the know that the vehicle isn't moving very fast and the dog is fine, that the avatar just makes me look like a heartless dog-hating bastard (which I'm not). SOOOOO....here's the first thing I found instead.

Edited by biggieboy

EDIT: I consider the dog-jumping thing to be along the lines of someone getting a football to the nuts, but I guess if you aren't already in the know that the vehicle isn't moving very fast and the dog is fine, that the avatar just makes me look like a heartless dog-hating bastard (which I'm not). SOOOOO....here's the first thing I found instead.

Well I didn't think that you were a dog-hating bastard... Its just a graphic video - I just was thinking that the dog has a really nasty fall in the clip. I didn't personally think beyond that but I can see that there would be others that might think that way, I guess.

Dog_jumps_carwindow.gif

Here's a large version of the avatar that you used to have. Looks to me like the car owner hit the brakes as soon as he/she realized the dog jumped. I hear dogs are really tough creatures so the gog's probably juuust fine. The two probably ran off and had a little doggie fun! The glass if half full - that's how I try to look at things. Either that or this is darwinism caught on video.