Sign in to follow this  
PMC

PSP & PMC -Animation

Hey dude. It has some pretty fun elements in there. I like the energy of it.

The sound has hiccups on my speakers, it sounds to me like you used an mp3 file for audio, which can have that effect. try converting it to wav or aif.

Also, the colored lines turning into sheet music could be animated more smoothly. The ramp to transparent is a bit unpolished-looking and the part where they actually turn into the sheet music lines I think should be on screen instead of off the frame.

You can play Donkey Kong on a PSP?

Also, overall it's pretty cool. Really good illustrations throughout, with a few rough spots. Parts that bug me: the red/orange/yellow lines look weird with the extra long gradient transparency on the ends...it should be a lot shorter otherwise it looks like it was more of an afterthought mask reveal in AE. One other thing to work on would be overlapping the timings of your movements. In the Mythbusters part, all the secondary line work is starting and stopping at about the same time on everything. The guys move up together after what feels like a slightly too long awkward pause while the lines finish up their appearance and the center X begins to spin. Mix that stuff up to give it a more natural feel and I think it will greatly improve the piece overall (or just apply that thought to your next project).

I also really like the music on this. Did you do that or what is it from?

Thanks for the feed back guys, good points and ill defo take note! Appriciate it!

World pattern, thanks for the thoughts, the music is Cornilius with some nintendo sounds mixed in on top. Iv credited him on the intro screen, if u press back.

Cheers Guys :D

Id also like to take this time to dedicate the sopt to my friends Adam and Jamie, this myth is busted! :H

Edited by PMC