Sign in to follow this  
arun_p_g

Belief.. work. . its.. amazing camera works there..

i am not talking abt crowd..

i wanna know abt camera motion and the placement of layers in 3d space,,

someone plz provide a sample aep file.. plz

thanksssssssssss...

arun

Did you txt msg 4 mograph hlp frm ur mobl fone?

I can't believe you guys gave this dude real answers. ;)

And I don't even have words for the Asian ad.

-m

Guest spence

Almost completely off topic, but speaking of UPN, does any one remember back in the day when they had that slogan "it's UP'N" (pronounced oopin'). They would refer to all thier shows as "UP'N" as if it was synonimous with cool. It was so amazingly bad, but I seem to be the only person that remembers it.

Arunji.. bhai yeh zara poshiya forum hai.. yehan pe zara high fundu saval puncha karo. nahi to yahan pe log apko sidha javab nahi denge. there are good take aways for you from posts before. www.creativecow.net, search feature of this forum and Ratbaggy's link.

that camera moves are very simple in execution almost any one who has used AE long enough would have done similiar camera moves.

http://www.yamir.com/yamir/demo9.mov

as of work flow. as mentioned in ratbaggy's link the key is using the 3d null objects. you layout your layers in 3d space, create camera and a 3d null object, attach(parent) 3d null object to your camera and animate the null object rather than the camera. use as many 3d null objects as u need to. parent them to one another. animate camera as little as possible instead animate the 3d null objects.

Edited by yamirb

Oh man - this guy is a dipshit asshole. Stop helping him! Chris not only gave him the belief tutorial, but also gave him the link to J. Dickensons camera setup AEP!!! And this guy still can't figure it out! Not to mention the other countless threads for help on camera moves on here and the cow.

Truth is - he's not figuring it out because he isn't even trying - he just wants someone to do all the work for him.

Somebody please tell him to f off. Everyone has been too kind and he's still begging (on the cow).

I hate you Aroonz and I hope you die. :H

dont really care but he was in the dlf lists as well and received pretty much the same treatment there. curious.. i feel like he might just be some awkward 14 yr old, no reason for hate :)

i feel like he might just be some awkward 14 yr old,

I thought that as well when he first started asking ppl to do work for him on the cow a few years ago. But he never grew out of it. I remember when Ron (Cow ron) wrote him a nasty message about quit asking ppl to do work for you. Then I think his name was banned because he changed it.