Sign in to follow this  
ESC

Adobe After Effects 7.0.1 update

Guest Sao_bento

Thanks for the heads up; haven't checked the adobe update site in sometime now?

:)

Yep, good find - thanks for posting it ESC.

• An issue has been fixed where After Effects' application window could not be revealed after being hidden.

HELL YES!!!!!

• The Curves effect no longer clips to mask bounds when setting zero alpha to be non-zero.

Double Hell Yes!!!

and WAIT FOR IT....WAIT FOR IT...

• Layers no longer are inadvertently selected in the Timeline panel when moving the mouse quickly after clicking in an empty area to deselect all.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Oh Santa, you DID read my Xmas list!

Edited by Firebetty

Guest Sao_bento

• An issue has been fixed where After Effects' application window could not be revealed after being hidden.

HELL YES!!!!!

• The Curves effect no longer clips to mask bounds when setting zero alpha to be non-zero.

Double Hell Yes!!!

and WAIT FOR IT....WAIT FOR IT...

• Layers no longer are inadvertently selected in the Timeline panel when moving the mouse quickly after clicking in an empty area to deselect all.

You're pretty easy to shop for.

Guest Sao_bento

LOL...this isn't ALL that's on my list.

I'm sure of that.

They'd have had to make the curves have live update for me to get all excited about it.

I imagine 4.1 was the last free upgrade that actually added functionality though.

Just upgraded to AE 7.0.1, and also upgraded Nucleo pro to 1.04. Now AE tells me that Nucleo version 1.04 isnt supported by this version of After Effects. Nice.

Apparently Gridiron is aware of this and is working on a fix. It also appears to be a Mac only problem. Just thought I'd spread the joy.

I like how they say "quickly" like it's our fault for using the program too fast or something.

Good update tho - cheers adobe!

Just upgraded to AE 7.0.1, and also upgraded Nucleo pro to 1.04. Now AE tells me that Nucleo version 1.04 isnt supported by this version of After Effects. Nice.

Apparently Gridiron is aware of this and is working on a fix. It also appears to be a Mac only problem. Just thought I'd spread the joy.

Just got the note from GridIron for the fix!! They sure turned that around fast :) now how bout adobe giving us an Intel native version of AE7...

Edited by nybe

I like how they say "quickly" like it's our fault for using the program too fast or something.

Good update tho - cheers adobe!

I think Adobe has a complex, they're not as "quick" as their users, so they respond by being passive agressive.

:lol:

Edited by Firebetty

Ok, already I'm seeing issues.

first. I still can't Hide AE by option+clicking on the desktop (mac). And that is a major glitch for me.

second. My computer had a kernel panic yesterday afternoon...I can't say for sure that it's directly connected to the update but it's pretty serendipitous.

third. Illustrator is now acting up. Again, not sure if it's related, but odd...

there are clearly still idiotic things (like the hide) that should have been resolved. Anyone else having weird issues?

Edited by Firebetty