Sign in to follow this  
govinda

A devil food is turning our kids into homosexuals

From the magazine that'd give classic Mad Magazine a run for its comedy money, if only it wasn't trying to be serious. Seed-funded by conservative sugar-daddy Richard Mellon Scaife, staffed by retards, written by dipshits, it's WorldNet Daily on the problem with kids' diets these days.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=53327

This isn't some obscure, Ward Churchill thing; this is Alexa.com's top-ranked website in the 'Conservatism > News and Media' category.

Guest Sao_bento

Oh yeah, "that explains the infertility epidemic" -because we're all constantly enjoying our delicious soy-pops (now with gag suppressant!). I think, above all other things, Americans are identified as soy enthusiasts.

Ok, I had a different reply up before, but after reading this...

"In fetal development, the default is being female. All humans (even in old age) tend toward femininity. The main thing that keeps men from diverging into the female pattern is testosterone, and testosterone is suppressed by an excess of estrogen."

I had to say..."oh really, that's funny, because I thought it was the Y chromosome and subsequentially the growth of the male sex organs which then PRODUCE testosterone, that kept men from becoming women." My bad.

this article is so frought with stupidity, it makes me want to go eat a gagalicious soy popsicle with Sao Bento.

Edited by Firebetty

Straighten up in dat chair and pay ATTENTIUM! People, dis is fo yo' own good! Do YOU know what YOU ARE?

"Once upon a time, musta been 'round October, few years back, in one o' dose TOP SECRET LABMO-TORIES de gubbnint keep stashed away underneath Virginia, an EVIL PRINCE, occasion'ly employed as a part-time THEATRICAL CRITICIZER set to woikin' on a plot fo de systematic GENOCIDICAL REMOVE'LANCE of all unwanted highly-rhythmic individj'lls an' sissy-boys!

De cocksucker done whiffed up a secret POTIUM . . . an' right 'long wid it, de ATROCIOUS IDEA dat what he been boilin' up down deahhhh jes' mights be de FINAL SOLUTIUM to DE WHITE MAIN'S 'BOIDENNN', ef yo' acquire my drift . . .

Well, he were sure he had a GOOD THING GOIN' . . . but, dere was always de possobility dat somethin' might fuck up, so, he planned to have a little test, jes' to check it all out befo' he dump't it in de wattuh supply.

Sho'tly denafter, wit HIGH-LEVEL GUBNINT COROBBERATIUM, he arranged to have a good-will visit to SAN QUENTIM, 'long wit some country-westin mu-zishnin's, 'n sprinkle a little bit of it on some of de boys in deahhh (since dey done used a few of 'em befo' when dey was messin' wit de ZYPH'LISS).

So, heah dey come wit de POTIUM, dump'nit all in de mash potatoes!

Den dey wen' up to de warden's office fo' some HOT TODDY, watchin' a little football while dey's waitin' to see what gone happen!

Fact o' de matter were: NOTHIN' HAPPENED, so dey went off'n dribbled it in a special shipnint of GALOOT CO-LOG-NUH dat went out 'bouts NOVEMBER!

Next thing y'know, fagnits be droppin' off like flies . . . 'long wit a large number of severely-tanned individj'lls, pre-zumnably of HAY'CHEN EXTRAKMENT!

But NOT DE BOYS IN DE REST HOME! Oh no! Mixin' de shit wit de mash potatoes done SMOOTHED IT OUT a little, so's it wouldn't KILL yo' ass, BUT, it sho' would make y'ugly! 'N ef y'was already UGLY, it'd make yo ass MEAN 'n UGLY . . . 'n ef you was already MEAN 'n UGLY, it'd turn ya into a strange, UNKNOWN KREETCHUH, never befo' seen on BROADWAY!

Thass right! It'd turn ya' into a 'MAMMY NUN'! Head like a potato . . . lips like a duck . . . big ol' hands, puffin' up! BIG ONES! Science! ME-jev'l re-LIJ-mus costumery all over yo' BODY! Yow! Oh yeah! Mmmm-hmmm! "

Man, I tried to read this, and had no f-ing idea what you were saying. sorry.

Straighten up in dat chair and pay ATTENTIUM! People, dis is fo yo' own good! Do YOU know what YOU ARE?

"Once upon a time, musta been 'round October, few years back, in one o' dose TOP SECRET LABMO-TORIES de gubbnint keep stashed away underneath Virginia, an EVIL PRINCE, occasion'ly employed as a part-time THEATRICAL CRITICIZER set to woikin' on a plot fo de systematic GENOCIDICAL REMOVE'LANCE of all unwanted highly-rhythmic individj'lls an' sissy-boys!

De cocksucker done whiffed up a secret POTIUM . . . an' right 'long wid it, de ATROCIOUS IDEA dat what he been boilin' up down deahhhh jes' mights be de FINAL SOLUTIUM to DE WHITE MAIN'S 'BOIDENNN', ef yo' acquire my drift . . .

Well, he were sure he had a GOOD THING GOIN' . . . but, dere was always de possobility dat somethin' might fuck up, so, he planned to have a little test, jes' to check it all out befo' he dump't it in de wattuh supply.

Sho'tly denafter, wit HIGH-LEVEL GUBNINT COROBBERATIUM, he arranged to have a good-will visit to SAN QUENTIM, 'long wit some country-westin mu-zishnin's, 'n sprinkle a little bit of it on some of de boys in deahhh (since dey done used a few of 'em befo' when dey was messin' wit de ZYPH'LISS).

So, heah dey come wit de POTIUM, dump'nit all in de mash potatoes!

Den dey wen' up to de warden's office fo' some HOT TODDY, watchin' a little football while dey's waitin' to see what gone happen!

Fact o' de matter were: NOTHIN' HAPPENED, so dey went off'n dribbled it in a special shipnint of GALOOT CO-LOG-NUH dat went out 'bouts NOVEMBER!

Next thing y'know, fagnits be droppin' off like flies . . . 'long wit a large number of severely-tanned individj'lls, pre-zumnably of HAY'CHEN EXTRAKMENT!

But NOT DE BOYS IN DE REST HOME! Oh no! Mixin' de shit wit de mash potatoes done SMOOTHED IT OUT a little, so's it wouldn't KILL yo' ass, BUT, it sho' would make y'ugly! 'N ef y'was already UGLY, it'd make yo ass MEAN 'n UGLY . . . 'n ef you was already MEAN 'n UGLY, it'd turn ya into a strange, UNKNOWN KREETCHUH, never befo' seen on BROADWAY!

Thass right! It'd turn ya' into a 'MAMMY NUN'! Head like a potato . . . lips like a duck . . . big ol' hands, puffin' up! BIG ONES! Science! ME-jev'l re-LIJ-mus costumery all over yo' BODY! Yow! Oh yeah! Mmmm-hmmm! "

Ratbaggy, I see now the method to your madness.. :)

The only Frank Zappa that I have ever been exposed to is something our old IT guy used to sing...It secretly creeped me out..

Baaaaaybeeeee Snaaaaaayaaakes.

Ratbaggy, I see now the method to your madness.. :)

The only Frank Zappa that I have ever been exposed to is something our old IT guy used to sing...It secretly creeped me out..

Baaaaaybeeeee Snaaaaaayaaakes.

yes. it may sound creepy.

Looked around

An theres a couple right near me

Baby snakes

Maybe I think they can probably hear me

Pink n wet

Ill take all I can get

Baby

Baby

Sna-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-kes, yeah

in the fitness and bodybuilding scene, soy protein is generally frowned on because it does indeed stimulate estrogen production (which is obviously not good for putting on muscle). i don't know how much it stimulates estrogen production or whether that increased estrogen actually makes a difference, but it's pretty much accepted as fact by all but the most hardcore vegan types (and i was vegan for about 5 years).

just thought i'd mention that.

that link is about soy causing thyroid cancer, not estrogen production. i'm not a dietician, but from what i've read, that's true. again, i don't know how serious that is, though.

i was vegan for about 5 years and vegetarian for a few years before that... i got fat and am in much better shape now that i eat meat again.

no no it is actually about estrogen... the thyroid cancer and breast cancer were supposedlly a result of of soy intake.

i went through a 2 year stint as a vegan. it was certainly an 'experience'. unfortunately i'm one of those ex-vegans who came out more carniverous than they went in. strange how pushing your body to extremes produces unexpected results.

. . . big ol' hands, puffin' up! BIG ONES! Science! ME-jev'l re-LIJ-mus costumery all over yo' BODY! Yow! Oh yeah! Mmmm-hmmm! "

Excellent stuff, made my morning.

Excellent stuff, made my morning.

Mine too. Thing Fish and Joe's Garage were my two favorite Zappa albums. Most people just get really confused when a guy makes ANY sort of reference to Thing Fish.

Cf

Guest spence

I've also read that excessive soy consumption could cause health problems (moreso in women than men), but it's amazing how this man can turn that into a homophobic rant anti tofu rant.

I wonder if he owns a cattle farm.