Sign in to follow this  
Tread

Mew

anyone heard of this band? They are from denmark. It's like a mix of Sigu Ros, Muse, Coldplay(kinda), and overall fantasticness...

I recommend you check them out. Just discovered them yesterday, and I'm in love. Their albums are on itunes, and are cheap for some reason.

Yeah, they have that goofy album cover which I like. I've dabbled in listening to them, but haven't devoted myself to paying attention while listening. I'll go back and check them out again.

yeah, its good shit. reminds me of My Bloody Valentine.

are you talking about mew's album 'frengers'? do they have a new album out now? I was pretty hardcore into listening to frengers on loop during a couple of angst months in '03.

they're solid.

are you talking about mew's album 'frengers'? do they have a new album out now? I was pretty hardcore into listening to frengers on loop during a couple of angst months in '03.

they're solid.

yeah new record.

Nice one! I just listened to a few tracks from Frengers and I love it. I've never heard of them before.

I just hope it doesn't turn out like Electric President where I love them and then play them non-stop for a few weeks and now I hate them.

Cheers for the heads up!