Sign in to follow this  
jslicer

Anyone have a Squeezebox?

Just bought me a squeezebox - the all black one and I'm excited to try it out and see how well it works.

Was wondering if anyone else already owns this device and how it's been for them. I'm pretty hooked on listening to Pandora streaming radio and it sounds like for $36 + the price of a squeezebox, you can stream Pandora radio to your stereo.

Interested to know who else has this and what their experience has been with it.

Guest Sao_bento

Just bought me a squeezebox - the all black one and I'm excited to try it out and see how well it works.

Was wondering if anyone else already owns this device and how it's been for them. I'm pretty hooked on listening to Pandora streaming radio and it sounds like for $36 + the price of a squeezebox, you can stream Pandora radio to your stereo.

Interested to know who else has this and what their experience has been with it.

Ironically, I work with some people who worked on that device. I know that it's very highly reviewed and Herbie Hancock owns one personally, so that's a pretty good stamp of approval.

typically i get excited about gadgetry and nerdish things. but you let me down after i clicked the link. i m expecting an actual squeezebox. accordion anyone? i badly want one of those melodizer thingamajigers that augustus pablo played

i'm an avid pandora listener as well. scion's got the jam station. i dont want more companies to make their own stations and overpopulate it- but i dont see why they don't