Sign in to follow this  
Andraz

Stripgenerator 1.0.1

The guys at Stripgenerator (with a little help from me ) have updated their online strip comic creation tool called Stripgenerator with blogging ability and some other pretty cool stuff. In its core its still flash powered engine with preset characters and objects for those who cannot draw but have something to say and want to create comics.

I recon it can be a pretty cool waste of time for mographers. It is for me while rendering.

Link >>>

Here's mine:

poopatrol.jpg

Funny how my sense of humour instantly degrades to that of a 5 year old when given the opportunity.

hahaha, this is so true. And whats even more true, if you consider yourself (I do for example) funny, then with a tool like this, you get a huge reality check. I am not funny at all and thats why women hate me. Hmm.

gonna sit in that corner.

PS: bitmap export will be implemented in a few days.

hahaha, this is so true. And whats even more true, if you consider yourself (I do for example) funny, then with a tool like this, you get a huge reality check.

Your totally right... biggie is such a tool.