Sign in to follow this  
blockhead

?...ALIGNING Keyframes....?

trying to figure out how to make a bunch of difft keyframes all at the same point in time, whereas they are originally at various points in the timeline. one layer would be helpful multiple layers would be badass.

thanks and have an "easy-ease" day.

apologies for the bad AE joke

Guest Sao_bento

trying to figure out how to make a bunch of difft keyframes all at the same point in time, whereas they are originally at various points in the timeline. one layer would be helpful multiple layers would be badass.

thanks and have an "easy-ease" day.

apologies for the bad AE joke

One keyframe is just one keyframe, representing one value. Many keyframes represent many values. You need to explain in detail what you are trying to do, not how you want it to work (if you expect help).

I think I understand the question. I don't think there's an automatic way to "align" keyframes to a certain point on the timeline. You'll have to drag each them separately. Holding down SHIFT as you drag will snap that keyframe to the position of other keyframes in the timeline (in the same layer as well as in other layers), which makes it bit easier.

i think yuppsters most on point to what i was trying to do. (Shift-drag)

re: sao bento-

scale, position, & rotation... keyframes naturally occuring at separate intervals in the timeline... i was looking for a function to force them to all occur at the same time.

i'm not big on code but i just now thought that it'd probly be possible via short script