Sign in to follow this  
:: KUNOiCHi ::

Business Cards?

Anyone know where I can get business cards printed for cheap?

And no, I dont mean the half-assed kinds where they use the regular format. I'm talking about the whole nine yards, from rounded edges to different kinda of paper...

Some links would be nice. Thank guys~

Guest Sao_bento

Anyone know where I can get business cards printed for cheap?

And no, I dont mean the half-assed kinds where they use the regular format. I'm talking about the whole nine yards, from rounded edges to different kinda of paper...

Some links would be nice. Thank guys~

"Cheap" and "custom cuts/exotic papers" don't go together. I got some nice cards with rounded corners (rounded or square - no choices) by Overnight Prints.com

i just print mine out on my own. i bought a ream of 80lb cardstock, and print them 8-up, then use an exacto to cut them. i also bought a rounded-corner punch for like $6.

yeah, it takes a little more work than going to a printer, but i don't go through that many, and i have the freedom to make changes if i move or something.

overnightprints is prolly the best, they do short runs cheap, and the times they've f*(d up they've had the reprints out quick. 250 full color f/b delivered for less than $40? fuggedaboutit.

Overnight is good in my experience. I remember seeing somewhere that if you enter the promo code NEWYEAR you get $10 off your order.

You are awesome. Thanks for the promo code! If you were here right now, I'd kiss you or something.

Thanks for the input guys, I've decided to use overnightprints.com B)

:H

Edited by :: KUNOiCHi ::

I realize this is probably not the most helpful but I had a local printer that I have worked with in the past work on some unique cards I had made awhile back. I try to with local companies whenever I can for what it's worth.

Guest Sao_Bento
I know PlasmaDesign used to sell colored translucent plastic business cards but I can't see them on the site anymore. Only the uncolored translucent cards at http://www.plasmadesign.co.uk/plasticbusinesscards.htm. They do some pretty cool stuff in metal too... http://www.plasmadesign.co.uk/metalbusinesscards.htm

Aren't the metal and plastic cards on par with having the word “Factory” in the name of your company? Seems very mid-90s.

this company has a lot of options, including metal and plastic, but the silk paper option sounds more interesting to me. I have not tried them yet though.

I am waiting on samples, eeek 1 to 2 month wait for samples, but only a week to turn around the cards.

http://www.nexcards.com/

Edited by RustyAce