Sign in to follow this  
ynaka

mograph is over, this is the new way

Yeah haha, I am not too into viral things.

Like how many times will we be into seeing people hurt themselves or hurt animals.

Sure its embedded in our brains to like it but I'd rather see a short narrative or a film over a bunch of 60 second clips of people being fools.

Yeah haha, I am not too into viral things.

Like how many times will we be into seeing people hurt themselves or hurt animals.

Sure its embedded in our brains to like it but I'd rather see a short narrative or a film over a bunch of 60 second clips of people being fools.

i think the majority of cool ass mograph is viral. i would say probably 50% of nike stuff is viral videos.

i love how "viral" is just a marketing word for "not annoying like regular commercials, and easy to find on the internet".

i just wish the agencies would pay even half as much for them as they do tv spots.

Guest Sao_bento
i love how "viral" is just a marketing word for "not annoying like regular commercials, and easy to find on the internet".

i just wish the agencies would pay even half as much for them as they do tv spots.

I think it's more of a euphemism for "no budget, but it's not our fault cause some dork made it". A shortcut to thinking by the ad agencies.

good old seasame st... nice

are you in it?

yeah they made me leave my cave. I'm the one in the black hat & sun glasses w/ the green sweat shirt on.

Edited by aspekt

ha ha very funny...they weren't even my socks. let it be known to everyone that you're the jackass who fell off of his playground ride in the video & grabbed his crotch :P

Damn right I grabbed my crotch in protest!