Sign in to follow this  
yoni bendor

My first reel.

hey dude. first, your email name is a different name than your website name... might be confusing, i'd suggest keeping those the same.

i thought the opening animation is your best one. it's a lot cleaner than pretty much everything else. not sure how a pink beamer positively brands you, but hey, to each his own!

your main problem is that you have way too many long cuts of compositionally uninteresting shots. so basically you need to cut 3/4 of your content. i would make some more non-baby channel content... personal projects if you have to, to fill the rest of the reel with. can be 30 seconds long, that's acceptable. some of the work is really sub par. the bee scene? those lossy flowers? dude. you can clearly make stuff that looks better as your opening proves. so i'd say cut it. good luck with your reel, you've got what it takes, you just need to loose the old baggage.

hey dude. first, your email name is a different name than your website name... might be confusing, i'd suggest keeping those the same.

"My name is Yoni Ben Dor"

www.yonibendor.com

Am I missing something?

Yeah pleases don't use divX. Some good stuff, I agree think you can cut it in half and have alot stronger reel.

Edited by Beerad

never did any loading in the quicktime. maybe cuz of the aforementioned divx compression? ive never had probs with it before though.

honestly, my patience wore out so i didnt see anything.