Sign in to follow this  
nhowe

New Styleframes

Been awhile since ive posted... here are some recent styleframes Ive done. Have a look!

(once the image loads click to zoom at 100%)

Christina Aguilera & The NBA. (Makine Studios)

CA_NBA_01

Coke (Makine Studios)

Coke_05

Coke_04

Coke_03

Coke_02

Coke_01

ESPN Press Pass (King&Country)

ESPN_03

ESPN_02

ESPN_01

Kays Jewelers (King&Country)

Kays_01

Thanks for check em out!

Nate

Edited by nhowe

Hey man, really great stuff. As much as I love looking at this stuff, I remember a bunch of studios being super hush hush about their boards. I don't want to see you getting burned for breaking a nda, so make sure it's cool before showing us. We're not gonna tell them, but it would def. suck if they didn't want you to show anybody.

That being said, keep em coming.

Edited by Pleaseluggage

Thanks for having a look at the work fellas!

I hear what your saying Luggage... These are okay to show, the jobs are over and I was okayed to put the frames up on my site for self-promotion. Good looking out though!!!

Thanks again for checking the frames out!

Nate

Edited by nhowe

great stuff! you've always been very talented, but i can see that you've also grown a lot. in particular, i like your use of color- you have a good way of working with desaturated, monochromatic schemes that are really hard for me to pull off. also nice compositions: asymmetrical but balanced.

Thanks for the kind words everbody! :H :H :H

I am trying to remember off the top of my head how long i had for some of these boards... For the christina aguilera stuff I think i had around 3 or 4 days from first hearing about it to the first preview. The ESPN sets if i remember correctly were all done in a week. The coke project was more spread out (i also did like 8 more sets that i didnt post up to the site).. Plus i had two really talented maya guys (Blake Newton, Chazzzz Waters) doing reasearch and development for the spot so they had build some great shaders and taught me alot more about maya and mental ray. The Kays frames were a day and a half or so.

Thanks again for having a look!

Nate

And Govinda hahah I STILL LOVE MY COLOR ZONES!!!! heheh cant believe ya remember my little term for it!! thats awesome

**edit and yes DeeDee Realflow was used on some of the coke frames.

Edited by nhowe

Beautiful frames!

Is any of your world of coke work going to play in the new world of coke? Because if they are, I'll go watch just so i can smugly remark, "yeah, I know the guy that did this... he's ok... " :)

Great job man.

I'm even more jealous with this explanation!

"The coke project was more spread out (i also did like 8 more sets that i didnt post up to the site).. Plus i had two really talented maya guys (Blake Newton, Chazzzz Waters) doing reasearch and development for the spot so they had build some great shaders and taught me alot more about maya and mental ray."

Man U are on it! Again Beautiful!