Sign in to follow this  
HalfADeer

New Experimental Reel

that was sweeeet! i loved the whole architecture segment going from 2D outline sketches to real models and photos. Awesome!

I like this reel better than your showreel :) you should add a lot of this to your main reel.

love it!

I like that. It seems like everyone has a bunch of stuff they've just played around with and never really done anything with it. Might have to make an experimental reel myself. Theres some good stuff in there. Sweet.

I like how a lot of what was there felt very spontaneous. I could be wrong but it seems like you don't hesitate going from imagination to execution.

My favorite part, though I'm not sure why, was actually the DOF on the oven range clip.

Thanks, everyone. I just...umm..yeah, do stuff.

I threw the "reel" together in 30 min. in FinalCut...

...the clips are pretty much in the alphabetical order

in which they came into FinalCut. I like not looking at

anything I've done in a year & then all of the sudden having

this bucket of material to play with in FinalCut...fun to chop up.

Have a good day -

Drink lots of water -

Do some push-ups -

Actually the DOF, imagination to execution, though I'm not sure why, was sweeeet! A lot of what was there felt very imagination stuff. I could love it! I played around with everyone, but it never really Final Cut the oven range clip. Certainly some interesting buckets. Might have to make water.

nice work B.

man, that depth of field studies are dope. I love your stop motion stuff and camera work w the houses. It almost looks like photo sequences. your movement and pacing is really nice. i think you've done something really great w the DOF! keep up the inovative work yo! :)