Sign in to follow this  
Fred Camino

Friday Night Lights is the best show on television...ever.

fridaynightlights.jpeg

Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

This show is the most realistic, well written, superbly acted, heart wrenching, goose bump inducing, man tear making show on television now, or ever. Let's get this straight, I don't give a shit about football (or sports for that matter), but this show although all about football is also 0% about football. It's fucking beautiful. If you don't watch it you're missing out.

ps. top shows on television right now:

1. friday night lights

2. heroes

3. the peoples court

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

V

391951345. lost

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

V

2115391581953107210301240151095997134512. scrubs

Edited by Fred Camino

Not a Lost or Scrubs fan? I like them. Where's the beef?

Never seen Friday Night Lights. Can't say I'm convinced either I'm afraid. If I happen to catch it though I will hold off from flicking the up channel button for a few minutes to see what all the fuss is about.

I've yet to see Heroes as well. I guess I'm behind the times.

Not a Lost or Scrubs fan? I like them. Where's the beef?

Never seen Friday Night Lights. Can't say I'm convinced either I'm afraid. If I happen to catch it though I will hold off from flicking the up channel button for a few minutes to see what all the fuss is about.

I've yet to see Heroes as well. I guess I'm behind the times.

Used to love Lost, but I think like I-Tunes it's become mega bloated... I just don't care anymore. Always hated Scrubs, really don't see why it's so critically acclaimed. Seriously check out Friday Night Lights though, it's powerful shit.

While I do feel Lost may have jumped the shark at the start of season 3, I'll continue to watch it til the end.

But when you say it's powerful stuff, are we talking men breaking down in tears because their wife has just died of excruciatingly painful cancer and is now trying to deal with this arduous time by getting addicted to heroin and subsequently raping his daughter? Cause that sorta powerful I get enough of at work. Don't need to watch it on TV too. I'd rather watch a love triangle between Sawyer, Kate and Jack (oh please make it stop).

It's the OC without all the obnoxious rich people and instead of having a party/fundraiser/concert every episode to create a BS plot, they have football.

You obviously have not seen BAttlestar G!!!

dont know about sweaty men in tight clothes running around under hot lights but for great technical achievments check out BSG-

.... ohh and just to be safe I will check out the football show...

:(

its over

i PRAY they don't bring this show back for a second season. it ended perfectly. one year in the life of the dillon panthers. what a beautiful piece of film making and story telling that was. the perfect show. please please please don't make new episodes nbc!!! i know you'll ruin it!

<3

Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!