Sign in to follow this  
Redesign

Draft Demoreel 2007

Been working in local news market, slowing getting tired of doing holiday shopping, cat stranded graphics... <_<Reel 2007

I would greatly appreciate any comments or suggestions on ways to improve my reel!

Thank you!

Edited by Redesign

Looks pretty good to me.

It seems like the timing on some of the cuts could benefit from being revisited. By that I mean that certain clips are either a little too long or a little too quick.

The Free Shipping clip doesn't have much movement to it but stays on the screen for a while.

I don't know if there's some animation leading up to the Channel 4 logo, but if there is you might want to include that, as it is now the logo just flashes briefly before moving on, a little confusing.

A similar situation with the woman running into the room with the clock in the lower 3rd. It breaks up the flow a bit.

You've obviously got a good deal of work that you want to include, but maybe just cut it down to slightly longer cuts of just your very best.

I like the musical choice you made, but I do find the "Julia" (Beatles?) audio clip awkwardly placed. It doesn't really connect with Paint it Black in anyway.

Overall, good stuff. :)