Sign in to follow this  
Avail Media

Most Important Resource

with these things listed as "knowledge" for a "Multi-Media Artists and Animators", I really don't know how accurate this info is - they seem to be blending ALOT of loosely related jobs into some generic "Multi-Media Artists and Animators" catch all

Fine Arts — Knowledge of the theory and techniques required to compose, produce, and perform works of music, dance, visual arts, drama, and sculpture.

I don't think we need to know how to dance and sing (of coarse that can't hurt)

Design — Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.

sounds more like industrial/mechanical design and drafting

Computers and Electronics — Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.

now they have lumped in IT/hardware guy

Interesting info Avail. Generally I have found a lot of downward price pressure on wages in the last few years. Ten years ago I feel that it was easier to make more money then.

But like was said I also feel that the descriptions are a bit too vague- as like in proof they were trying to generalize something they hadn't had direct exposure to. Where's the description saying that they have to be able to cook ;)

Cheers

Triad

haha! too true. too true. thanks for the feedback. I guess I might be generalizing the occupation because I have many tasks where I work with motion graphics/animation being the primary of the lot. I can even cook! ^_^

Edited by Avail Media