Sign in to follow this  
shioami

Project Mindspeak

hmmm... these are the latest posts:

"Fuck this...My boyfriend and I are NO LONGER A COUPLE. I new he was a cheating bastard. I wish I could chop is cock..IM SO STUPID. I Feel so used. fuck him. Ill go get me another man!"

"my balls smell good. but sometimes...they smell bad."

"Whats interesting to me, is how people think they know every fucking thing! People dont know shit. I dont know shit. All I know is that I hate it when people tell you what to do, but then dont take their same advice. For example. My friend, will call him dick, ha thats funny. I came to him for advice about how me and my girlfriend weren't getting along. He said says to me, just play it cool, relax and everything will be ok. Dont be so angry and hostile. Well that was then. The situation is turned around now, and now he got arrested for slapping the bitch. Then he calls me asking me to bail him out. I dont mind bailing him out, but fuck, whatever happen to "playing it cool." Dick!"

seems to me to be less an artistic/literary venue than sharpee scribble on bathroom stall walls.

Yes, exactly, I approached this venue not from an artistic/literacy standpoint, but from the point of view that it be nice, arguably of course, to have a place where users can just let loose their thoughts. No matter how subjective, the responses are. As it states in the about part, think of it as an empty park to just let loose your feelings or as you put it, sharpee scribble on bathroom stall walls. This is also the reason why posts generated randomly, and not searchable. Good points you make, much appreciated.

Edited by shioami