Sign in to follow this  
chicago

The glowy, colorful, photorealistic surreal look

That could be the missing link from the time when wolves evolved into whales.

I'm pretty sure it is. That would be about 200 years ago between Exodus and Leveticus but before the cotton gin. Back then they had a hard time keeping the wolfin from attacking the chickfish. Look it up. It's true. Sherry from 'The View' told me.

Guest Sao_Bento
I'm pretty sure it is. That would be about 200 years ago between Exodus and Leveticus but before the cotton gin. Back then they had a hard time keeping the wolfin from attacking the chickfish. Look it up. It's true. Sherry from 'The View' told me.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A1283186

“Although the transformation from land animal to sea creature may seem extraordinary, the origins of such an occurrence may be observed among some communities of sheep that live on the coast of Scotland. These wild, goat-like sheep have lived on the coast for hundreds of years, and like to eat seaweed and kelp. They like seaweed so much that they are often observed swimming out into shallow waters to find it.”

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A1283186

“Although the transformation from land animal to sea creature may seem extraordinary, the origins of such an occurrence may be observed among some communities of sheep that live on the coast of Scotland. These wild, goat-like sheep have lived on the coast for hundreds of years, and like to eat seaweed and kelp. They like seaweed so much that they are often observed swimming out into shallow waters to find it.”

I love it. Mix in a few million years and sheep will be the next dolphin/deerhead when they move their wooly fins through the Atlantic and into the wall and van murals of cockroaches (who will be running the planet then).

troythumbsup.gif

"Follow Me to the Springfield Aquarium"

Does anyone remember Snorky from Treehouse of Horror XI? I wish I could find a picture or clip, that would fit perfectly here...

..and yes, that is Nick Carter.