Sign in to follow this  
Beaver

The Best Way to Search Mograph

I realize mograph.net is coughing and wheezing right now, and the search seems like it's not working at all, so I've set up a real basic google search for mograph here:

http://www.mograph.org/

It'll give you google results for only this site and actually works quite a bit better.

awesome! three character searches too. you should do one for the cow and call it 'moogle'. ;)

thanks beaver.

Good idea! Done! As an added bonus, this may take some of the load off of mograph and the site may actually become more stable... maybe... who knows.

Quick update, just noticed google updated the way they handle incoming custom search queries, so the search was returning some strange results for a couple days, but it's updated and working great now. About 99% of the searches are for mograph.net, and the spot and help searches only get a few a day. Let me know if you encounter any weirdness.

Is the search page gone or just down?

Is this thread worth being pinned? Does the site even exist, because Firefox keeps telling me it's a hacked/compromised site and won't let me visit it.

The domain is becoming the Mograph Wiki. If people are still interested in the search I could put it up somewhere else for now... but seriously, it was being used by like two people a month.