Sign in to follow this  
graymachine

Beta Testers/Evaluators

Hay gize!!!

So, I've been working on an extensive video training series focusing on After Effects expressions for motion designers. After developing content, writing, revising, recording, etc. I am FINALLY starting to edit the content together. I REALLY want to make it series that teaches the concepts well, and it usable for folks. So, if people are interested, I'd love to have a few "beta testers" to review rough-around-the-edges content to give me feedback on what makes sense, and what doesn't.

Please send me a message on mograph if you are interested. You will need to agree to a non-disclosure of the material as well as a serious ass-whoopin' if I find it on BitTorrent before it is even for sale. Each version will be watermarked with your email address, so don't even think about it.

I'm looking for about 10 folks, first come first serve.

Tx! K bye.

Hi Gray,

Can i be in it, too? I'm very honest, although a newbie to expressions.

Hay gize!!!

So, I've been working on an extensive video training series focusing on After Effects expressions for motion designers. After developing content, writing, revising, recording, etc. I am FINALLY starting to edit the content together. I REALLY want to make it series that teaches the concepts well, and it usable for folks. So, if people are interested, I'd love to have a few "beta testers" to review rough-around-the-edges content to give me feedback on what makes sense, and what doesn't.

Please send me a message on mograph if you are interested. You will need to agree to a non-disclosure of the material as well as a serious ass-whoopin' if I find it on BitTorrent before it is even for sale. Each version will be watermarked with your email address, so don't even think about it.

I'm looking for about 10 folks, first come first serve.

Tx! K bye.

Wow, I got a pretty overwhelming response. Either way, when these go up (and I figure out how much they should cost) I'll make sure to set up a mograph coupon code.

I think I've got PLENTY of beta testers lined up. If you didn't get a response, don't take it personally. I :H all you mographers.

NOW, I have to make sure that these don't suck.