Sign in to follow this  
stardusted

Track Matte resources?

Indeed. Way too expensive for my budget! I wonder what would be the price for HD footage! Otherwise, that's what i was looking for. Thanks a lot!!!

However, some clips are just made from masked brushes on AE! Such a rip-off for 140 $!!! E.g. click here

Edited by stardusted

Indeed. Way too expensive for my budget! I wonder what would be the price for HD footage! Otherwise, that's what i was looking for. Thanks a lot!!!

However, some clips are just made from masked brushes on AE! Such a rip-off for 140 $!!! E.g. click here

Seriously. $140 for 12 minutes of work. Wow.

And I think I'm being generous with my 12 minute figure.

Edited by shiftypixel

Seriously. $140 for 12 minutes of work. Wow.

Well, if someone is stupid enough to buy it more power to them, I guess.

You see a lot of stuff like this on some of the stock motion sites.

:o :o :o And $140 is just for the low quality one! $369.99 for the hi-res

Thanks, man but i already got that disc. It's great but not really what i'm looking for. I prefer thicker liquids like paint daubs mess or dripping paint, something organic, yet artistic. Got any other suggestions?

I have some clips shooted in HD system when the Oil Paint filling into the glass of water (thick and dark colors). But there's only one problem - the background of this clip is a little bit messy, but it's easy to clean this. If you are intered in I could send you some when I capture footage on my hdd or just wait till I shoot it once again at atelier (studio). I could share it for free. Cheers!

I have some clips shooted in HD system when the Oil Paint filling into the glass of water (thick and dark colors). But there's only one problem - the background of this clip is a little bit messy, but it's easy to clean this. If you are intered in I could send you some when I capture footage on my hdd or just wait till I shoot it once again at atelier (studio). I could share it for free. Cheers!

Clearly, this is why we (artist) exist and keep the clients in awe at the work...what then would be the purpose of this site. enlighten.inspire.share. mograph4life!

Would love to receive some of the footage (shared)...thanks. Can't wait.