Sign in to follow this  
Guest govinda

Graphic Blog I

Guest govinda

There have to be more of these, right? Don't hoard 'em.

http://www.underconsideration.com/speakup/

This one is good. It has Felix Sockwell contributing. Font designers chime into the discussions on their fonts.

Since we're a hybrid of design and video, are there video blogs?

And while I'm at it, is there any letter combination in the English language more visually ugly while at the same time ridiculous-sounding than 'BLOG'? It does a double that not even the words 'ratfuck' or 'jazz' can accomplish. The word 'blog' could end up killing the phenomenon 'blog.'

Off ramble.

Guest silatix

i had wanted to start a motion graphics blog/journal awhile ago but i dont quite have the money or resources for such coding & bandwidth

and my personal blog is the farthest thing from creative.. so no link from this guy ha

Guest govinda

No disrespect for Justin, I was just too lazy to dig into the 'mog to find his link. I love his blog. I was pretty sure someone would mention it and I'd be writing something just like...this.

Waiting for my next job to start in a few weeks, I'm all over blogs. They're addictive as crack. I'm shooting partisan political 'H' like dKos and Atrios direct to the jugular on a daily basis (dailykos.com / atrios.blogspot.com).