Sign in to follow this  
The Crabster

crabbey updates.

been super busy. here is some of the projects that i can finally show you guys. there are 4 new .movs and 5 new sets of boards. please enjoy. :)

http://crabbey.com

nice stuff all around. the camera moves were always so smooth, and the 3d/live action integration was really slick. booyah.

Food Network movie was hilarious - sort of project which could have been dire, just from the amount of information you have to get through, but by cheezing it up, even the sponsors' logo screen doesn't screw up the flow. One question though - is that guy at the end wearing a toupée?

Edited by basilisk

Food Network movie was hilarious - sort of project which could have been dire, just from the amount of information you have to get through, but by cheezing it up, even the sponsors' logo screen doesn't screw up the flow. One question though - is that guy at the end wearing a toupée?

YEah that spot is definately fun... I don't think he is wearing a toupee... lol

ha ha I tried out for Cut&Paste...messed up proper trying to do texture-masked illustration in 15 minutes, when I should have just drawn a horrorshow sketch with a tablet in ten and coloured it in in 5...well done...

ha ha I tried out for Cut&Paste...messed up proper trying to do texture-masked illustration in 15 minutes, when I should have just drawn a horrorshow sketch with a tablet in ten and coloured it in in 5...well done...

Yeah I dropped the ball in the test round as well... Didnt practice my design ahead of time and didn't get it done in 15... Oh well, at least I know what needs done for next year.

I tried out for the one in Chicago. I got cut as well, I didn't put an ounce of thought into it until I arrived . . . apparently that was a mistake. I got hosed by the people that showed up with giant canvases & paint, then proceeded to create the entire illustration physically on canvas, then take a digital photo and call that digital art. WHATEVER! cheaters. I might as well took about a thousand pictures on my digital camera then showed up with them stored on my memory card and submitted one as my idea.

sorry for the rant. just sharing my similar fate.

-m