Sign in to follow this  
KGB

Post a picture of your workspace/studio

Betty, i am not gonna start some wierd close up pic contest with you, pervert .

That said, i have to take one pic to show you why my glasses rock, its in the environment channel.

Mine is in the diffuse channel. Look closely:

Workspace2.jpg

My corner over here in Sweden:)

Betty, regarding KVM's and Mac's I've had nothing but trouble with the Gefen units (4 way DVI).

Losing USB sync and lock ups with the DVI signals. (G4's and G5's).

Changed to a Avocent this spring. The Avocent keeps the USB sync but do have some troubles with the DVI signal

if the computers goes to sleep. I have added a Gefen DVI detective per machine to keep the signal "alive" at

all times.

And this, knock on wood" does work 24/7.

Cheers

Lennart

tcastudiospict.jpg

Edited by tcastudios

Thats creepy...even though I am an avid PC user...even I have one of those bins!!!

Wouldn't it be funny if that actually IS the same trash bin as the one on the dock? I mean, chances are Apple uses Ikea-like furniture in its offices. The overworked designer needs an image of a garbage can that's clean and modern (and he needs it 'yesterday' of course... he looks down...

I smell lawsuit!

Lennard, i understand why you made Steadycam. Must be hard to keyframe straight with that amount of watt aimed at you.

seriously the horns on those things are as big as the woofers...wouldn't you be better off with a nice set of tannoy reveals? I can't imagine the clarity on those things can be that good.

There are no horns, they are directors (causing no compression) guiding the timealigned 2x9" drivers custom built by ATC and 1x4" SA band driver per cabinet.

The clarity is well documented :)

Cheers

Lennart

Edited by tcastudios

There are no horns, they are directors (causing no compression) guiding the timealigned 2x9" drivers custom built by ATC and 1x4" SA band driver per cabinet.

The clarity is well documented :)

Cheers

Lennart

how much does a set of those puppies cost?

kick ass pad! can we get a tour!?

Here you go Speun. A lot of it is still being built out but I walked around and snapped some shiz:

Sugar Building Images

Also if you want to see part of the exterior being built in timelapse, go to the sugar site (in my sig) and click on "facility".

Here you go Speun. A lot of it is still being built out but I walked around and snapped some shiz:

Sugar Building Images

Also if you want to see part of the exterior being built in timelapse, go to the sugar site (in my sig) and click on "facility".

Sweet Christ! :blink:

That's pretty much what I imagine my studio looks like when I close my eyes at night and dream the most incredible lottery winning dream I could have! Congratulations on making it a reality, Chris.

-m