Sign in to follow this  
KGB

Post a picture of your workspace/studio

Oh, but you will... you will wait. I'm not sure where Chris got that 1 month timeline, but I'd be willing to wager a new pair of shoes it will be longer. I have seen a "ready in 1 month" thread about every month since the project was started. :(

MGS4... GTA4... VRAY4C4D... they're my achilles tortoises (torti?)

-m

I hear you M. GTA4 can't come soon enough. At CGTalk, Stefan swears Vray will be a Sept release. We'll see.

I thought read somewhere 1 august, but that might have been wishfull thinking.

If its not gonna be out in september - well i am at the the maxon usermeeting in september and they said they will be there too. Preeepaaare for some major naaaggging fellas!

I'm at 8th/Grand... 2 blocks from the Ralphs. As for the rocks... as you may know Downtown LA is first and foremost a back lot for the film industry, and second a place where people work and live. The parking lots that surround my building are often filled with movie trucks, and sometimes movie props. Sometimes when a security guard isn't looking it's possible to steal large numbers of soft foam boulders that the art department probably slaved over and run them up to your loft and suddenly have a terrace that looks way cooler.

LMFAO!

I still like the idea of some guy in the elevator with you, while you delicately balance your boulders - one under each arm - without breaking a sweat.

On a serious note, here's my main station...connected to an Octo Mac Pro (Which is on the floor):

Very nice, man. You're only a few zip-ties away from perfection ;)

Very nice, man. You're only a few zip-ties away from perfection ;)

Don't mind the cable clutter. Too lazy to get "zip tied". There is a server in the same room, so a bunch of cables run through that too.

One of these days................................. ^_^

Edited by Havok.Dzn