Sign in to follow this  
michaelmarcondes

Cinema4D Ultimate Learning System | VOLUME 4

Hello mograph world!

I bring another great news for the community!

I am proud to announce the release of Volume 4 from the series "Cinema 4D Ultimate Learning System".

The Volume is online and ready to purchase at cmiVFX

It is awesome!

Enjoy!

000.jpg

Click the image to check it out.

Michael Marcondes

Edited by michaelmarcondes

Michael,

I've just completed the first three volumes of the series and must say they are without question the best tutorials available for C4D that I have gone through (and believe me I've been through a lot). Volume 3 gave me the indepth understanding of the Materials Manager I have been looking for since I first started with C4D a year ago. I highly recommend this series for any begineers and even long time users of C4D. Will be purchasing V.4 this weekend. Thanks for the great training!

Michael,

I've just completed the first three volumes of the series and must say they are without question the best tutorials available for C4D that I have gone through (and believe me I've been through a lot). Volume 3 gave me the indepth understanding of the Materials Manager I have been looking for since I first started with C4D a year ago. I highly recommend this series for any begineers and even long time users of C4D. Will be purchasing V.4 this weekend. Thanks for the great training!

Thank you for the kind words sbecker!

I really appreciate!

Sincerely,

Michael

Hey these videos of yours look great! I have searched many times for Cinema videos and never really found much. You guys should work on your SEO cuz I would have bought these a LONG time ago! hehe Nice job. How many more are you guys planning on putting out of this series. And do you plan on doing any After Effects videos?

Hey these videos of yours look great! I have searched many times for Cinema videos and never really found much. You guys should work on your SEO cuz I would have bought these a LONG time ago! hehe Nice job. How many more are you guys planning on putting out of this series. And do you plan on doing any After Effects videos?

Thanks a lot xdozex!

There are always something new on the corner! ;)

Keep an eye at cmiVFX.

Best,

Michael Marcondes

Question: What version of Cinema are these tutorials focusing on?

A problem that I always have with Cinema 4d tutorials is that controls are shifted around or renamed with each update, so a lot of time is wasted trying to find them. Is R10.1 ok for the material manager tutorial, and is there info there that would not be in Cineversity?

Edited by tomcat