Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sao_Bento

Great info about living with AE CS3

Guest Sao_Bento

Mark Christansen has a great post on his blog about how to avoid the color shift that happens when outputting QuickTime from AE CS3.

The good part is that it's easy. The bad part is that you have to do it at all, and that it's in Project Settings, which means you have to remember to do it every time you start a new project.

http://blog.flowseeker.com/?p=32

Does it allow you to get the green out of her hair? She's either spent too much time in a chlorinated pool, or my new monitor is way off calibration. ;)

But good catch, man.

Guest Sao_Bento
Oops, I should recognize that shot of that girl by now, I guess. It's the same one everyone uses.

Take that complainers about outsourcing! - The China Girl lost her job to a WASP.

Mark Christansen has a great post on his blog about how to avoid the color shift that happens when outputting QuickTime from AE CS3.

The good part is that it's easy. The bad part is that you have to do it at all, and that it's in Project Settings, which means you have to remember to do it every time you start a new project.

http://blog.flowseeker.com/?p=32

Improvements in this behavior will be a part of the update being released in December to address Leopard compatibility issues. Stay tuned.