Sign in to follow this  
a2visual

C4D Timeline Sets

I haven't found a way to do this...I have a scene with lots of animation, over 75+ objects, and I only need certain groups of objects in the timeline at a time. So, I dragged all the objects I want to the timeline and tried setting a bookmark, that didn't work. It seems that when I quit or close the scene, when I open it back up I have to drag all my objects to the timeline again. Any way to set up different sets to quickly pull up?

I know about the ALT-A shortcut then the Show Animated command, which works for now, but it still requires manual cleanup when I want to see only certain objects.

Edited by a2visual

hi a2visual.

I suppose there’re better (and smarter) ways to do it, but I work with layers instead of Timeline bookmarks. Create as many layers as groups of objects you want to manage, drop each group ob objects from the Object Manager to their appropriate layer in the Layer Window. Then, press the “solo” switch and then drag-select the objects in the Object Manager. If Automatic Mode is activated in the Timeline window, the group ob objects will appear there.