Sign in to follow this  
michaelmarcondes

Cinema4D Ultimate Learning System | VOLUME 5

FYI, I wrote Chris this morning, and this was his reply as to allowing me a downloadable version:

we dont have anything like that anymore.

our system has been overhauled 10x in 3 years. And we are working on the 11th now. There will be some changes this fall.

but it wont be anything a person could pirate easily.

-c

Edited by Steven J.

i am about to watch the projection man stuff this weekend, i'm hoping its helpful - that could be a filthy tool if i could just get a little more comfortable with it

i do think piracy is a fair concern for people that do training, but i know i dont do it, so it sucks to have to watch streaming. is it bearable for the content?

OT - i wonder how many discs of riot gear andrew kramer sold and how much its torrented/rapidshared... i see the dvd in so many shops so i know its been selling.

the guy seems like the ultimate entrepreneur, probably picks up a bunch of freelance work as well with that visibility

I haven't watched the video I bought yet because I haven't been hooked to the internet enough lately, so I can't answer your question. I think I'm going to stick from now on with stuff I can download from people who trust their customers. I mean, I have trusted them with my credit card number, for crying out loud.