Sign in to follow this  
graphic_display

Funny Mograph One-liners

........................................__........ ................................................

.................................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,................................... .............

...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,...................................

......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..........................

..................,-*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll......................

................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll.........................

................lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,....................

.................lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................

...................llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-..*`*;..)..........................

.....................,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................

.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../..............................

.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*................... ..........

...................|.../.../..../.*`...................................)....)¯`~,. ...............

...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,............

.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---.........../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,

.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../.......................

..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|..................... .

......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..................

........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,......................

*_Final_Final_v09_revised_textless_HD_5994

you forgot the path thats the best part

/Projects/Final_Pieces/Final_renders/I_swear_final_renders/Last_time/Done/*_Final_Final_v09_revised_textless_HD_5994

I actually have a project folder that has that exact path (minus the file name)

/Projects/Final_Pieces/Final_renders/I_swear_final_renders/Last_time/Done/*_Final_Final_v09_revised_textless_HD_5994

AHAHAHAHAA........ that really hits home. I often find myself making final_v2 files.

Wow that looks like the naming of my file structure.

Shameless self-promotion will get you everywhere.

Thus inspired, I'm making a deal with Sao that he make a link to my two good lines while I'll link to his fifty, ten of which involve images of Zax Dow.

Shameless self-promotion will get you everywhere.

Thus inspired, I'm making a deal with Sao that he make a link to my two good lines while I'll link to his fifty, ten of which involve images of Zax Dow.

hahahaha nice.

wouldn't be mograph with out dicks....