Sign in to follow this  
iline

Blender 3D

BASTARDS!

The in-built microphone on my laptop is so bad i don't know what to do. I recorded for you all a lovely, if shaky, one hour tute, to find that not only had it not written the .avi properly, but that even if it had, there'd have been no sound.

Will try again soon.

BASTARDS!

The in-built microphone on my laptop is so bad i don't know what to do. I recorded for you all a lovely, if shaky, one hour tute, to find that not only had it not written the .avi properly, but that even if it had, there'd have been no sound.

Will try again soon.

as an Avid Blender user I'm begging you....please complete the .blend file! i can have a go at compositing this natively in Blender or AE...will post results if you like.

*** BUMP!! ***

iline - Any further developments on the tut? Could you just do a VO over the footage?

Also re EXR files, you do get a bit of gamma problems in AE - i just add an exposure effect and add say 0.45 to the gamma correction - works fine!

Hi all,

While I'm not up to speed on Maya or Cinema 4D (can't decide what side of the industry I want to turn to), I do know some nifty motion graphics stuff in Blender 3D. If I was to do tutorials, would anyone read them?

Let me know - I also have tutorials in mind for Illustrator vector paths to Maya, AE and Blender, and also using Maya Ascii project files to camera tracking in AE, and SynthEyes>3D>AE...and using EXR data in Ae CS3... I don't know whether tracking and roto tutorials would even belong on such an advanced forum but in any case - anyone interested?

I would do tutorials on C4D, 3D max and Blender.... those are the most usedin the artistic comunity.. Maya and houdini are more technical... those are for the true hardcore 3D wiseguys... If you own Maya or houdini you probably don't need tutorials...

Recorded, just a quick edit to do and it's up. Think it's 45-60 minutes.

Anyway, my first video tute over, thank fuck. It's a bit sketchy but at least my knowledge of Blender is totally hard-wired. I've been using C4D all of 2009 and I thought I was getting rusty.

I need advice:

I recorded fullscreen in CamStudio (my res is HD anyway) so I have an hour of full res HD to compress and upload to a host. What do most people do to host it? Also got a Blender project file and a quarter-res final render file to give away.

You lucky people. Sorry about the wait.