Sign in to follow this  
timur04

Tim Salikov | EVILTIM

i like it. but i'm weird. and i also used to make ansi art when i was a kid with my dialup bbs.

bright colors + stuff i did when i was a kid + memorability/originality = ok in my book.

but i am not a prospective employer. just some kinda strange kid that likes outside the box rock. :H

glad i wasnt alone in that nerd department :)

i like it. but i'm weird. and i also used to make ansi art when i was a kid with my dialup bbs.

bright colors + stuff i did when i was a kid + memorability/originality = ok in my book.

but i am not a prospective employer. just some kinda strange kid that likes outside the box rock. :H

great job.

I love your website and your work...

finally someone who's innovating a bit (sorry, im too tired of deerheads and 3d arrows)

in bright vivid colors and innovate a bit (the old bbs ascii/ansi scene is refreshing, retro is always welcome as far as Im concerned, and youve done it with style)

your reel is great too, well edited and the music is great - what is it ? sounds like justice though Ive never heard it before...

keep it up.

i would like the site design more if there was less green on the right side. I have wide screen monitors so when i view your site i see a ton of green space off to the right. If i were you.. i'd off center your nav(really your entire site an content) more to the right side, eliminating all that green to the right. I feel that more yellow on the left would be more pleasing and would give your site a slightly different feel.

edit: i don't mind the pop up for your reel.. but for the about it's kinda strange to have a pop up. Not saying it shouldn't be done.. just when i clicked on the about after watching your reel.. i was not expecting a pop up window.

Edited by Haley

i would like the site design more if there was less green on the right side. I have wide screen monitors so when i view your site i see a ton of green space off to the right. If i were you.. i'd off center your nav(really your entire site an content) more to the right side, eliminating all that green to the right. I feel that more yellow on the left would be more pleasing and would give your site a slightly different feel.

edit: i don't mind the pop up for your reel.. but for the about it's kinda strange to have a pop up. Not saying it shouldn't be done.. just when i clicked on the about after watching your reel.. i was not expecting a pop up window.

Okay so maybe a pop up for the reel but no pop up for the about. what about this layout... I kinda like it better. Moved to the right 20%

http://www.timsalikov.com/index2.html

Edited by timur04

Okay so maybe a pop up for the reel but no pop up for the about. what about this layout... I kinda like it better. Moved to the right 20%

http://www.timsalikov.com/index2.html

nooooooooooooooooooo!....put it back... it was fine the way was before!!!!.....

I think I would use pink instead of green to the right side so the pink from eviltim comes together with that side...

20% to the right needs to come back to the left.

just my opinion.

Did you make that type yourself?

Looks fucking dope.

Contrast is crazy high. You could probably tone it down a bit and still get the point across.

You had some nice stuff in your reel. Liked the intro -although it felt unfinished?

Thanks guys. Yeah, I made the logo myself, although I cheated and used photoshop instead of those original block ascii programs which are very hard to use. As far as the into, I think its good although the background is not what I originally wanted.