Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sao_Bento

Pro Video Coalition

Guest Sao_Bento
i think they could cram a few more articles and blogs into that site's main page...don't you?

How about the use of the word "videopreneur"?

Guest Sao_Bento
At least they used it in a sentence?...I'd like the country of origin now...

I may have mentioned this before, but at one point Pittard Sullivan made a big deal because they copyrighted the term "viewser" (like viewer/user).

I responded by copyrighting "vloser" to be used to describe anyone who used the term "viewser".

I may have mentioned this before, but at one point Pittard Sullivan made a big deal because they copyrighted the term "viewser" (like viewer/user).

I responded by copyrighting "vloser" to be used to describe anyone who used the term "viewser".

I personally have a problem with the term "Pro Video". What does that even mean? Other than being an oxymoron of sorts, is there really such a thing? It sounds like a kid reminding people he's a "big boy" because he can pull up his own pants.

I personally have a problem with the term "Pro Video". What does that even mean? Other than being an oxymoron of sorts, is there really such a thing? It sounds like a kid reminding people he's a "big boy" because he can pull up his own pants.

I saw something today with the word "Pro" in it and thought of your post and laughed.

Edited by rubbersquirrel