Sign in to follow this  
govinda

Hey, It's a New Mod

Mograph.net announces a spanking new mod!

harrymod.jpg

Most recent pearl of wisdom in a mograph post:

harrypost.jpg

Please join me in welcoming Graymachine, whose human goes by the name Harry J. Frank, Toolfarm mod, adopted son of Dan Ebberts and Peder Norrby, as a new moderator at mograph.net. For anyone unfamiliar with Harry, which is to say sitting by a yak-turd fire in a yurt in Kyrgistan, Harry is an Adobe Certified Expert, a moderator at Toolfarm and author of such training titles as After Effects Expression Training with Harry J. Frank, Trapcode Form Training with Harry J. Frank, with many more coming this year. Harry's generosity, diligence and wit will be great additions to mograph.net, and a distinct contrast to the moderator he's effectively replacing, the selfish, lazy and unfunny govinda. Because he's largely replacing me, I suggested Harry to our secret Rotterdam home office without consulting the other mods, who are now forming a circle to shoot spitballs at me.

Clapclapclapclap! Go Harry!

And "M" is just one step beyond a big "L" on my forehead.

That "M" just goes to show how damn lazy Govinda is nowadays.

Back in the day he would have diddled up a little animated gif of you in pink lingerie leading an army of retarded deer with laser beams on their heads.

Congratulations Harry! Your AE contributions to this board have absolutely dwarfed the political rhetoric and obscure drivel that Govinda has been able to provide. But you know how it is, Mograph-Mod job security is better than at the US post office. So now you can sit back, relax, and enjoy the riiiide. :)

-m

Edited by the_Monkey

That "M" just goes to show how damn lazy Govinda is nowadays.

Back in the day he would have diddled up a little animated gif of you in pink lingerie leading an army of retarded deer with laser beams on their heads.

I did that actually but it turned out so sexy that I kept it for my own 'private collection.' Then the M happened, and upon putting one layer on Screen and the next with a mask on Multiply, I fell back exhausted.

I stand before you to proclaim tonight: mograph.net is the land where dreams can come true for all of us. As I stand before the motion graphics artists and think of the honor this great forum has bestowed upon me, I recall the words of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., who made America stronger by making America more free. He said, "Occasionally in life there are moments which cannot be completely explained by words. Their meaning can only be articulated by the inaudible language of the heart." Today is such a moment for me!

My heart is filled with pride. My fellow citizens, I proudly accept your nomination for mograph moderator!

*Similarities between this and Geraldine Ferraro's nomination acceptance speech in 1984 are completely coincidental.

I stand before you to proclaim tonight: mograph.net is the land where dreams can come true for all of us. As I stand before the motion graphics artists and think of the honor this great forum has bestowed upon me, I recall the words of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., who made America stronger by making America more free. He said, "Occasionally in life there are moments which cannot be completely explained by words. Their meaning can only be articulated by the inaudible language of the heart." Today is such a moment for me!

My heart is filled with pride. My fellow citizens, I proudly accept your nomination for mograph moderator!

*Similarities between this and Geraldine Ferraro's nomination acceptance speech in 1984 are completely coincidental.

Although, crazy drunken talk, well said Harry. Well said.

True. Once I'm a Dad, there will be sparse time for jockularity and expression assistance. As a mod, I wonder if I can make my own mograph "dancing Elmo" theme, and just strap the little guy to my chest to keep him entertained.

Today At Work

CoWorker: "Have you seen this expressions tutorial?"

Me: "Expressions.. is it graymachine?"

CoWorker: "Yea how'd you know?"

Me: "Harry Frank! I love that guy."

CoWorker: "Oh wow you know him?"

Me: "Well.. no.. not really. But he's a mod on mograph.net"

^_^