Sign in to follow this  
Guest dumbo

Thieves suck

Guest dumbo

... and got my laptop and HDD stolen out of my lounge. lost all my work, showreel and all my emails etc from the last 5 years. great timing, as i've just arrived in aussie, and was due to start looking for work this week...

crap.

<_<

... and got my laptop and HDD stolen out of my lounge. lost all my work, showreel and all my emails etc from the last 5 years. great timing, as i've just arrived in aussie, and was due to start looking for work this week...

crap.

<_<

WTF!!!

And you've just moved here!! This isn't good at all.

Sorry to hear.

Guest dumbo

had the laptop, backup on external drive, and backup backup on ipod, and they took all three. luckily i have a dot mac account, so managed to get my contacts, and a few sent emails back.

pretty unlucky.

anybody looking for low cost gear???? just kidding... That sucks man!! I started putting versions of my reel on my server just in case..... Good luck...and may the bastards pay for what they have done!

Man...that sucks. I'm sure things are gonna get better though, so hang in there.

Can't you report stolen macs to Apple and they will notify you/authorities if they come in contact with your gear(just apple products i think)?

Mate, just hang round the shitty part of town for long enough - launderettes, gambling holes - any old fence will try to sell you shite, say you're looking for a new laptop and you 'll have your old computer back in a day...