Sign in to follow this  
BKinzel

How-To RED ONE Camera Videos

Hey everyone!

I wanted to give you guys a heads up that my website WonderHowTo.com has teamed up with IndieRentals and have created a complete tutorial of how-to videos for the RED ONE camera.

This camera is amazing! We are looking for feedback on our videos and some suggestions on additional how-to's you guys would like to see with the RED ONE in the future.

Here is the link to the playlist of the 11 videos currently created:

http://www.wonderhowto.com/community/membe...red-one-camera/

My goal in this thread is not to spam at all, but simply get you guys the footage I am sure you are going to love!

So please enjoy the videos and respond with all of your feedback and suggestions.

Thanks!

Guest Sao_Bento

Good stuff. I'm sure this camera will getting a lot of attention from Mographers, particularly once there are enough out there to get good rental prices.

Good stuff. I'm sure this camera will getting a lot of attention from Mographers, particularly once there are enough out there to get good rental prices.

ive already shot a network branding with a red, and working on a music video right now. the workflow is amazing, and havnt had any shit fall apart. if you can work with a Red, i highly suggest it.

I have a part share in the back leg of an XDCAM EX1 - Reds are still in short supply over here.

Haven't tried any chromakey work yet, but may do soon. Probably the best image short of $10000

Edited by basilisk

I have a part share in the back leg of an XDCAM EX1 - Reds are still in short supply over here.

Haven't tried any chromakey work yet, but may do soon. Probably the best image short of $10000

a real world functional minimal red package is about 32k.

I have worked with the 1st 2 production models 6 and 7 off the line and the images are amazing .

Also have done a bunch of tracking and green/blue work with it so many pixels youll go nuts.LOL

Just wait till NAB when we hear and see more about Scarlet the pro pocket cam coming from RED.

The keep improving features and the workflow is a little weird for some but REDCINE AND REDALERT are great pieces of software still in beta.

Guest Sao_Bento
I have worked with the 1st 2 production models 6 and 7 off the line and the images are amazing .

Also have done a bunch of tracking and green/blue work with it so many pixels youll go nuts.LOL

Just wait till NAB when we hear and see more about Scarlet the pro pocket cam coming from RED.

The keep improving features and the workflow is a little weird for some but REDCINE AND REDALERT are great pieces of software still in beta.

They'll show it at NAB, you'll order it in June and you'll get it in november 2010.