Sign in to follow this  
sethminnich

C4D: 2008 Spring Demo Reel

Hey everyone, I'm not to new to the site but finally registered to show my work. Its mostly Cinema 4D.

My website is back up :) not really much on it (just have it to view/download my demo in higher quality than youtube)

My website is www.sethminnich.com

You can also see my demo at youtube:

Check it and let me know what ya think!

If you are a company located in San Diego/Los Angeles (or the vicinity) California...I'm looking for work!

Thanks,

Seth

Edited by sethminnich

I think your strongest piece was the outro and for some reason I liked the transition from the peacock to NBC.

Yeah i get a lot of people saying they like the intro/outro the best...the nbc transition piece is probably my least fav, haha

nice work, love the intro. not to hate on your clients but that bling h2o company may be the worst company i've ever seen, haha.

thanks man, funny thing is bling h2o is a real company haha their water is like $40 a bottle...insane! i'll stick to my brita filter!

the outro is pretty cool. not a huge fan of the stuff where you recreate a famous logo and put your name in it.

the minnichworks (dreamworks) was just an intro i did in college because i needed a beginning to my project...i only have that in my demo cause i needed to fill some time. i created all of the projects in under 2 months in my spare time outside of my day job working at the marriott so thats why the projects aren't too involved.

I'm guessing it was just a made up client...

But if not where can I get me some Bling water?!

yeah they are a real company but you're right all of these projects are just mock-ups. unfortunately i don't/didn't work for any of these clients