Sign in to follow this  
TimC

HYPA Downloads A New Bloginning

Hi Everyone,

If you ever visited my downloads page at www.hypa.tv then you may have noticed that I've been rather slack at updating it. Well this is about to change. Rather than updating my part of the site, we've started a HYPA blog. I'm going to use this to post tutorials, tips & tricks and some files for downloads.

So if you use After Effects and Cinema4D then head on over and see what you think. It is quite young, but it will be updated on a regular basis. So bookmark this page!

Click here to visit the HYPA blog

Thanks for checking it out and I hope some of you find it useful. Any feedback appreciated.

cheers

Tim

do you have an RSS link setup?

Looks like he does - i just visited the page using safari and the RSS button in the address bar is present.

HYPAblog RSS - copy and paste into your browser: feed://hypatv.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss

Edited by imcalledandy

You're the new mograph-centric Base80, woohoo!

I knew (but forgot) that you were teaching at fxphd. I listen to their podcast regularly, and my respect for Mike Seymour couldn't be higher just for his steady demeanor and good humor.

Looks like he does - i just visited the page using safari and the RSS button in the address bar is present.

HYPAblog RSS - copy and paste into your browser: feed://hypatv.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss

Must be that blogger sets one up automatically. I didn't do it!

That's cool though.

Thanks

Tim

Nice one Tim. I've always liked your tutorials. Are you planning on moving over to all video based or still doing some as text+image?

I've not really planned anything . . .

It will be updated (hopefully) regularly, sometimes with smaller tips and tricks, and other times with these video tutorials.

cheers

Tim