Sign in to follow this  
graymachine

NAB Mograph Meetup

I'm gonna be there for my Mom's birthday. No way in hell I'm going to NAB proper, but I'd love to meet up if there's time that weekend.

I'm gonna be there for my Mom's birthday. No way in hell I'm going to NAB proper, but I'd love to meet up if there's time that weekend.

I didn't think there was a Trapcode party this year, but I guess there is. So, many of us will already be there, so I am wondering if we just say "meet ya at The Palms".

I would love to go, it is invitation only right?

I can't go to NAB this year but I'd be happy to lend you my Trapcode invite (it's good for you and a friend) if you want it. You just have to pretend you're me all night which will be hard because I am extremely good looking and an amazing conversationalist. ;)

If I remember correctly they weren't all that strict last year about the invitations, but I had several drinks in me by the time I showed up so I could be mistaken.

I can't go to NAB this year but I'd be happy to lend you my Trapcode invite (it's good for you and a friend) if you want it. You just have to pretend you're me all night which will be hard because I am extremely good looking and an amazing conversationalist. ;)

If I remember correctly they weren't all that strict last year about the invitations, but I had several drinks in me by the time I showed up so I could be mistaken.

Maybe this isn't a good idea using the Trapcode party. Besides, more parties = more fun.

How about Tuesday?

Bah.. ok, Wednesday night?? I'm easy.

Absolutely.

Where?

BTW, for those in LA, last time I found a greasy spot in Little Tokyo that in my foreign person opinion has probably the best french fries in the world. I'll be there next thurdsay/friday (not at the greasy cave all the time, I'd say). Anyone is brave enough for this?

My vote goes for MGM. Not too expensive, but not a total shit-hole, and on the monorail trail.

The Zuri Bar seems large enough and it is pretty close to the entrance. Reservations only needed for groups over 20.

http://www.mgmgrand.com/nightlife/zuri-bar.aspx

Granted, I'm not a Vegas expert. I'm totally open to suggestions.

My vote goes for MGM. Not too expensive, but not a total shit-hole, and on the monorail trail.

The Zuri Bar seems large enough and it is pretty close to the entrance. Reservations only needed for groups over 20.

http://www.mgmgrand.com/nightlife/zuri-bar.aspx

Granted, I'm not a Vegas expert. I'm totally open to suggestions.

Sounds perfect to me.

thats actually a good pick. you'll dodge the dress code & tourist traffic...& it's right around the corner from my office.

Also, it's where I am staying. So if everyone gets really hammered, there's a floor you can sleep on.