Sign in to follow this  
Mutant

3D Object Converter - free

Hello, this site maybe useful for some of you artist :-)

3D Object Converter, a powerful 3d model translation and interactive viewing shareware tool that allows arbitrary 3d model data to be imported from external sources, exported to various industry standard 3d file formats with great accuracy and quality. The program supports 508 file formats. It is available for Windows95/98/Me/NT/2K/2003/XP 32/XP 64/Vista 32/Vista 64.

http://web.t-online.hu/karpo/

Mutant - Belgium

Yes I know, and thats to bad. It can convert 500 files but not .max. Just the file that I need to convert :-(

Dou you know how I can a .max file to an .c4d are .obj file? I don't have 3D studio Max. So an convert program

would be useful.

Thanks

Guest Sao_Bento
Yes I know, and thats to bad. It can convert 500 files but not .max. Just the file that I need to convert :-(

Dou you know how I can a .max file to an .c4d are .obj file? I don't have 3D studio Max. So an convert program

would be useful.

Thanks

I think you just need to find someone with Max. As I remember, even PolyTrans requires Max to be installed for it to convert to or from.

Yeah, I got excited reading the thread header thinking, "Finally I can download way more models from The Squid now that I can convert from .max!". Yes I yell at myself in my inner monologue. But alas. What a waste.

Thanks for the link though.

Yeah, I'm sitting here with two huge .max files that are crashing everyone's machine on the conversion to obj or fbx, tell me about it.

If you need some conversion help....I can try it...I got 32/64-bit 3ds max(it came bundled with my CD burner :) )

Edited by KGB