Sign in to follow this  
gl

Typography centered short films

I am doing some research on design and film and I am wondering if anyone has some good examples of typography in short films. I have seen the MK12 "Brazil" piece and al the copies thereafter. What others are there? I am working on a project and want to see what else has already been done.

-gl

I am doing some research on design and film and I am wondering if anyone has some good examples of typography in short films. I have seen the MK12 "Brazil" piece and al the copies thereafter. What others are there? I am working on a project and want to see what else has already been done.

-gl

This one was post in motionographer a few weeks ago:

http://gonzo.uni-weimar.de/~puen5159/showr...stwald_2008.mov

I think he's got a pretty good notion of how animating typography. Also Mk12 recently launched Kite Runner title sequence wich is another good example of animating type.

Best,

stranger than ficiton.

Edited by stranger than fiction

This one was post in motionographer a few weeks ago:

http://gonzo.uni-weimar.de/~puen5159/showr...stwald_2008.mov

I think he's got a pretty good notion of how animating typography. Also Mk12 recently launched Kite Runner title sequence wich is another good example of animating type.

Best,

stranger than ficiton.

Wow. That is good. He's got game.

-gl

About Conrad Ostwald's reel, do you know if all that work is done by a single person? I doubt so! Any more info? It's among the best reels I've seen ever

If you haven't seen it, Clik.clak is also a classic and absolutely NOTHING like the blizzard of MK12 inspired pieces out there.

-m

Seriously, is there something in the cheese out there? I saw this at the CMGF 2 years ago and I loved it.