Sign in to follow this  
drj

"FREAK" your key frames

Normally I would never advocate violence in the workplace, but if anyone ever used the phrase "freak your keyframes" in front of me I could not be held responsible for my extremely violent reaction.

Edited by Bokeh

Normally I would never advocate violence in the workplace, but if anyone ever used the phrase "freak your keyframes" in front of me I could not be held responsible for my extremely violent reaction.

Sounds like someone's got a case of the Mondays!!

I'm going to assume this was an inside joke... and delete the article after the proper comedic value has been extracted from it. Well, I'm glad someone is using the wiki at least. <_<

Edited by yuppster

I like it and intend using it at every opportunity.

Anyway, I'm off now to freak some keyframes, slam some comps, thrutch my audio, whelk them timelines and then squirt my mov through the wires.

Which reminds me of clients using words they somehow caught up and use it in a complety wrong or wierd way. But because of the situation, it is inappropriate to correct them. So they use it the whole meeting long and of course after that as often as possible.

Guest Sao_Bento
Which reminds me of clients using words they somehow caught up and use it in a complety wrong or wierd way. But because of the situation, it is inappropriate to correct them. So they use it the whole meeting long and of course after that as often as possible.

I work with a bunch of people who constantly use incorrect typographical terminology - the bad part is that I'm catching it and starting to call things that are left aligned "left justified". I guess that qualifies as a first world problem.

Meh....freaking is supposed to be something that "shouldn't" be done but is anyway, as opposed to something that should, but is sometimes neglected.

With its misappropriation and the feeling of someone trying to get exposure via "coining a phrase", I think thats why its met with such rebuttal.

Edited by KGB

Meh....freaking is supposed to be something that "shouldn't" be done but is anyway, as opposed to something that should, but is sometimes neglected.

With its misappropriation and the feeling of someone trying to get exposure via "coining a phrase", I think thats why its met with such rebuttal.

right, the idea is that he is trying to get exposure. you nailed it

right, the idea is that he is trying to get exposure. you nailed it

put some [sarcasm][/sarcasm] tags around that one. :)

Maybe not "him"....

aren't you the one that put that entry into mographwiki?

Edited by KGB

haha who ever added

"Some have termed this 'freaking' the keyframes, but this usage would be likely be met with guffaws, as there isn't a paid animator alive who doesn't use other kinds of ramping than 'easy ease.'"

must not watch a lot of reels.

i could post a ton of studios who dont even freakem

haha who ever added

"Some have termed this 'freaking' the keyframes, but this usage would be likely be met with guffaws, as there isn't a paid animator alive who doesn't use other kinds of ramping than 'easy ease.'"

must not watch a lot of reels.

hahaha

so did you make up the word or is there more than one person who talk like this?

this is so retarded i had to delurk

Oh yeah there are a lot of those who don't 'freakem.' Oh, you said 'studios'? I though you said 'students.'