Sign in to follow this  
theta

Mograph in the ATL

Just giving this a bump since this is happening TONIGHT! I'm going to be there a little early to secure a table. Can't wait to meet everyone!

cool!....i'll try to be there a little early

hello I just wanted to say that it was also very nice meeting everyone... you are all very nice people. I hope we see each other again some time.

maybe we could call out group "mographanta" ....hey........ it's freaking early what do you want.

Edited by este.eri

yeah... i'm there... i work in the same place that 2Dfine works... and you know, i get tired of talking about mograph stuff only with him....hahahaha....nah I'm just kidding...but it would be cool to meet with maybe more people....maybe even start a real mograph atlanta group....i mean c'mon....I have only been in the united states for 3 months but the last meeting for http://atlantamotiongfx.com/index.html was a long time ago....or maybe i'm wrong ....i even wrote an email because i wanted to see how you could become a "member" and i never got anything back....maybe i'm under the wrong impression but it does not seem to be an active group.... but if someone can prove me wrong...and i'm just getting a cold shoulder...i would understand better....hahahahaha.

as an added note i think i have figured out all this many peachtree names.... and also the GA400 needs at least 4 more lanes.....and boiled peanuts are disgusting......ok that's it.

my house!!???.....didn't you read my comment about the GA400 needing at least 4 more lanes....if it's at my house, I can see myself being the only one there....I would say the location needs to be more convenient to everyone....hahahaha....what about your house?....it's closer hahaha....make sure you have classic music ok....:).....what bout that same hand in hand place?