Sign in to follow this  
theta

Mograph in the ATL

just doing my quarterly bump :D

what's up ATL?

I have been freelance now for almost 4 months and so far everything has been good.....or maybe I am just voluntary unemployed and I am just in denial .......hahahahaha

what's up ATL!!!??.......atl? :o

Guest Sao_Bento
Not to pour ice water on the Atlanta MoGraph erection here, but are there any MoG's (word?) from Missouri on these boards?

I'm originally from STL.

Sao,

I grew up in KC, which of course makes us natural enemies. I'm in Columbia now; the largest speed bump between our old stomping grounds. What got you out to SF? Work I'm guessing? If so, where at?

Guest Sao_Bento
Sao,

I grew up in KC, which of course makes us natural enemies. I'm in Columbia now; the largest speed bump between our old stomping grounds. What got you out to SF? Work I'm guessing? If so, where at?

I moved west in 97 after being recruited at the BDA conference in Chicago by a company named "OpenTV". The midwest was so lame then. I left before the rise of MK12, Core, and the Chicago DK office. That stuff sort of made me wish I would have stayed.