Sign in to follow this  
movibe

Ease & Wizz for AE

Just came across this when surfing the web, in the words of Ian Haigh, the creator of the script:

"Ease and Wizz is a set of expressions for After Effects that give you more ways to interpolate between values. The obvious use is in motion, but they can be used on animated properties of any kind. They’re applied with an After Effects-ish palette that can be docked, so it’s very easy to use."

really great stuff, and you can get it from here

The collection of scripts are an adaptation of Robert Penner's actionscript serving the same purpose in flash.

And here is a link where you can see this scripts in action: Equation Visualizer

That's a very generous and well-done gift. I'll probably use it for anything but motion, like effects and opacity.

Ease & Wizz, sweet! As motion designers get into old age it'll be a really good product name. 'Mashed bananas' would be another good one for anyone who's looking.

That's a very generous and well-done gift. I'll probably use it for anything but motion, like effects and opacity.

Ease & Wizz, sweet! As motion designers get into old age it'll be a really good product name. 'Mashed bananas' would be another good one for anyone who's looking.

theres already a thread on this... and ive tried the ease and wizz.... there are issues with it. i think the other thread discusses it all.